tattoos

Saturday, November 12, 2011

wwad (what would aubry do).

Hi.  I’m Chelsea and this is my family (Husband John, daughters Ashleigh and Hailey and son Kai).  I’ve learned a lot from Aubry over the years and as far as I can remember, she’s only been wrong once (it was when we were little…maybe 5 and 7 and I spent the night at her house and she told me that if I stuffed my pillow full of the clean laundry from the couch, that it would make my pillow super soft during the night…it didn’t).  Now that we’re all grown up, I still look up to her and want to be more like her.  Sometimes I even find myself asking, 

“What would Aubry do?” 


Date wants a kiss at the door.....


 What would Aubry do?


10 seconds later.....


Dangit. I hate when I forget date lives here too......

Homework.....


WWAD?


Emergency Preparedness.......


Aubry style.


I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus.  Not a great way to start the day.....


WWAD?




I love you Aubs! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger