tattoos

Thursday, November 3, 2011

friday-ness.

1.  i painted my nails the most delicious shade of grape juice concentrate-esque purple.
dark, short nails. mmm mmm mmm.




2.  my favorite pin this week:



3.  if there's something i love more than going to the dentist, it's going to the eye doctor. 
or maybe it's just buying new glasses.
but seriously, if you're looking for an eye doc in slc, go to eye care associates and ask for dr. angela. tell them aubry sent you!

i change my mind everyday, but today i want these.

and these.
i've always thought my eyeglass wardrobe would be completed when i had sally jesse red frames.
and these are called jesse.


4.  when i had my madewell experience in miami, i saw this mauve {mauve is making a comeback.} polka dot sweater. i fell hard in love. but did the responsible thing and passed on the full priced beauty. i regretted it immediately and haven't been able to find it online...... until today!

i'm doing the happy jig, knowing it exists.
fyi-i'mamedium.





5.  i made my neighbors dinner. something about a surgery, i don't know.
i made creamy chicken tacos. an easy peasy recipe compliments of cindy, years and years ago.
chicken and salsa in a crock pot all day.
at dinner time, shred it with a fork and add sour cream. let it cook for another half hour.
do with it as you may - with the tortilla of your choice - corn, flour, or chips.

no picture. it looks like slop.



6.  there's no sorrier sort than blog bullies. what a waste.





7.  i didn't jump on the daily thankful blog train this month. instead... because i'm so loose with my password, i've let other people fill these days with all the reasons they're thankful for me.  that's pretty smart if you ask me. 




8.  with our powers combined, bestie jen and i are giving you a $60 j.crew gift card.  throw your name in the hat.

if i had $60 to spend at j.crew, i'd buy the alexie sweater.
those buttons!






9.  there's a heavy dose of consumerism in this post, but it's birthday month and i'm in the process of a serious round of budgeting. so give me this outlet at my own personal fantasy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger