tattoos

Friday, November 11, 2011

Dear Fashion Diary: Pad Thai, Monster High & O.P.I.


























Oooooo, as soon as I saw the new O.P.I. Muppets Collection I couldn't resist but buy one. For me I was automatically drawn to the red sparkled Gettin' Miss Piggy With It. I did find that it was a little too clear for me -- with the red sparkle; where I would rather have it red with the red sparkle. More intense. So I just painted my nails first with the O.P.I. The Thrill of Brazil red polish, and topped the Miss Piggy one over top. I have to say that the quality of O.P.I. nail polishes is always so satisfactory. You might think buying your cheap dollar store polish is good but realize once it chips after ONE day maybe it's garbage. I find O.P.I. applies beautifully, with no air bubbles -- dries quickly, and is chip resistant..!! Top coat helps too.  :)







xoxoxo...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger