tattoos

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love for the Babydoll Dress


Before I begin, I'm going to dedicate this blog entry to my gf Katie -- and her cute text messages.  ;)

It seems like it's been a while since my last post -- much longer than my usual blog-a-day. I was saying to Jarred now that Halloween is over I have nothing else to talk about, haha. Alas! Do not fret my friends. I am overly organized and much too anal not to have something prepared. So I figured, why not discuss another love I have: The Babydoll Dress.

My love for the babydoll dress goes back to highschool. When I think of babydoll dresses I usually think of the grunge variety -- the 1990's Courtney Love.


Courtney Love: Queen of the babydoll.

Perfectly worn with either mary-janes or combat boots, I've always loved this look. Unfortunately, the babydoll dress doesn't always love me back. As someone with the body type of bigger boobs/bigger hips/bigger curves, the babydoll usually looks like I'm wearing a burlap sack, and just as attractive. Yet I'm always trying them on, hoping they'll look half decent..??


I might use this as my new motivation to hit the gym again. I'll hit that treadmill!!... and sweat!!... and get all fit!!!....


Maybe I'll go tomorrow.




In the meantime I'm going to use these photos as my inspiration!




I'll keep you updated on my progress. This will be my first (early) New Years Resolution: Step One. Lose Weight. Step Two. Buy a million new babydoll dresses. ps: why do I always put myself on a diet/workout plan right before Christmas..?? This is the best time of year for yummy constant snacking!...

Oh dear. I might have to think this over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger