tattoos

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

it's that time.

okay, one last birthday post. 
 
i've been super vigilant about checking the mailbox this month... there could be something good in there for me... as opposed to the december through october months when there's never, ever, anything good in the mailbox no matter how long i let it sit.
 
undoubtedly, though, anthropologie pulls through at the first of the birthday month with their always clever birthday coupon. 
 
but by november 15, there was nothing and i was sad.
my central california doppelganger must have gotten it, because the nice lady on the other end of the anthro email said my car was sent there instead of slc.

hurray, though. with 8 days left in the month, i got my card in the mail and i intend to use it!

there's a "me time" theme this year.
cute.



birthday money {am i 12?} + anthro gift card from cindy + birthday coupon = i think the latte bowls are at the top of my list, at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger