tattoos

Monday, November 14, 2011

stats. (this post was meant for yesterday)


As most know Aubry is a pop culture junkie.

As most of us are.

And we have dabbled in the occasional "what celeb would I be" game.

Well after much research I have finally figured out the exact celebrity that is in Aubry.

So lets start with......

Oprah
Aubry is the Oprah of her circle. She has wise advice. She is an independent woman doing it for herself. She hates playing games. She loves to cook. She is the one we look to for style tips. She has a sassy, fabulous, swearing bestie who is always by her side at important events. She has great taste in literature.  

Martha Stewart
So anytime I need a recipe...I call Aubry. I have family members who use her recipes. Anytime I need decorating help....I call Aubry. You should SEE Girl Baby's nursery. Anytime I need help on a YW handout...I call Aubry. And she even has potting soil for said handout...just laying around. She is an endless resource in the world of decorating, party throwing and cooking.

Real Housewife
OK so I could not narrow it down to one. And it changes from season to season. But my opinion is a healthy combo of Caroline (reasonable, level headed, matriarch of the group), Lisa (fabulous, sassy, straight forward), and Kandi (without the sex thing).

Kim Kardashian
Strong independent woman blah blah blah....but for reals...Aubry and Kim are soul mates. Why? Their love and attachment to and for their phone. 

Selena Gomez
I had to put somebody Mexican in. And I did not feel Charro was the right fit.

So there you have it. The Anatomy of Aubry.

I should do this professionally...I think I nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger