tattoos

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

riva.


We are all aware of the wannabe's in this world...

There are those wannabes that entertain us on tv shows and movies,
There are the wannabes we all associated with in the hallways of high school,
There are Gwennabes that stalk a No Doubt Concert,
the newest is the "Wann-aubrys", by definition means, wanting to be more like Aubry Bennion. 




Although, I have a great sense of self and love for who I am, there are times I fall in the "Wannaubry" category. How could you not?  

To name a few, 

She is amazing with color and has impeccable taste. Few people put together color as well as she can. It's in her wardrobe, her home, her cakes, her blog, her fingernails, this list could go on... The eyes are always in for a delightful visual treat when you are with Aubry. I want to be more colorful like Aubry.

I mentioned her nails earlier, but this needs it's own paragraph. The colors she wears never disappoint and I have copied her color options and styles more than once. The third nail must be different! In addition, can I just say, she has AMAZING nails. I was blessed with weird looking fingers and nails, as part of the weird fingers and nails club, we love Aubry's nails. She is my husbands cousin, and my husband also has those awesome nails and so do my girls, thankfully. I want to have pretty hands and nails like Aubry.

She is an amazing artist. I few times I have sat near Aubry in church and have watched her create a simple index card into a work of art. I was in awe when I saw do it the first time, Aubry, did I ever tell you that I took one that you discarded to the side and kept it for years (creepy?)? I loved it and wanted to recreate one of my own...let's just say, my doodles are LAME. I want to "doodle" like Aubry -- especially on white dishes with a porceline marker, can you imagine the awesomeness that would exist on the table at every meal?

She inspires me to be more exciting in my kitchen and my family is grateful for it. Aubry posts the coolest goodies on her blog. If Aubry puts her stamp of approval on it - I try to make it, Her recommendations never disappoint. My family wants me to bake more like Aubry.

I have an obession with collecting plates thanks to Aubry. I have a plate wall/collection too, just like Aubry. My husband teases me with this idea of putting plates on walls instead of tables, but seriously, I get compliments EVERYTIME. Thanks Aubry!

And the list could go on and on... her killer white and perfect smile, her beautiful face, her wittiness (you cannot imitate this, you either got it or you don't - She's got it!), she is AWESOME with people and making friends with strangers (I wish I could be more like this, and need tons of tips, maybe a future blog post for losers like me?), most importantly, she is awesome with my kiddos. My kids LOVE her and how could you not? She's practically perfect in every way!


Happy Birthday Aubbit!

With much love,

Your Wannaubry,

Riva

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger