tattoos

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a sappy post.

it's been 7 years since i was in college and ten days since i my birthday party guests left my house.


i live hundreds of miles away from some of my best friends in the whole wide world - like, say andi - but if we go too many days without creating a plan for Our Next Great Adventure, my skin starts to itch. 


it's totally rad to have friends who make it tip top priority to keep a friendship alive. and not like the minimum maintenance to keep it alive, but a vested interest. the 400 mile trek once a month/book a cheap flight for the weekend/g chat/text/email/updates on our daily lives friends.


i'm lucky everyday and i know it.


i hope i do justice to my friendships + keep up my end of the bargain because i so appreciate the caliber of people in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger