tattoos

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

who what where when why wednesday.

q:


what are you thankful for?


a:


kind parents who provided physically and financially for a lot of years of my life and keep on keeping on in the emotional well-being category, an independent spirit, too many deep rooted friendships to fill my time, a career i enjoy so much with people i like to see everyday that provides me enough money to set the temperature in my house according to the winter weather and the summer sun, an environment of people who stretch me to be a quality person everyday, confidence in myself, my opinions, my beliefs, my words, my body, my wardrobe {that's important, you know}, three square meals a day, the gospel, plain and simple. and this venue of mine, i'm grateful i get to share it with you.

beyond that, all the rest is a bonus. 
a major major bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger