tattoos

Monday, November 14, 2011

things i want to buy at the bijou market.

double the pleasure, double the fun - the bijou market is coming to slc this season. 
heyyyyy!


luckily... i've got a few out of town guests coming to town who have been dyyying to see this bijou magic, larger than life.

since it's birthday weekend, i miiiight not exhibit much self restraint.

i think it's time to buy a temple print from ashmae
{seriously, what's taken me so long?}


and this oversized print from a new friend i met at the d*s book signing last week - annilygreen.


i could compartmentalize to my heart's content with the lunch trays from blue door.


and oy vey, this california print from ann marie would go great in the back-to-my-roots/shrine-to-my-home guest room i'm dreaming up.


umm, i'll probably buy my mom some earrings.... or other jewelry-ish sundries.
and something sweet for all the other birthday girls in my life.

see you there?








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger