tattoos

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Copycat: Mad For Plaid


Looking at my version now, I wish I had pulled my skirt up a bit at the waist. Other than that I'd say this copycat look was a success. It's a cute look but most likely I'll never wear it out -- because, a) whenever I'm getting dressed for a night out I 100% forget what clothes I have and completely blank out, therefore usually end up wearing the same pieces over and over again. And, b) if it's my day to day look I then gravitate towards the warm and comfortable. And even though this outfit isn't entirely uncomfortable it still would not fall under the comfy category, which mainly consists of long knit sweater type of things, legging pants, and 'UGG' boots. My co-worker said "You know why they call them Uggs?? -- caaaaause theeeeeey're UHH-UGLY." haha, whatever. They're fucking comfortable and warm as hell. Which is thumbs up in my books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger