tattoos

Friday, October 28, 2011

teri.


I used to live in Utah and now I do not.
I met Aubry over Twitter and I liked her a lot.
I wished for a minute I lived back in Zion.


Aubry is pretty and kind and sweet as honey.
But she's also sarcastic, witty and very very funny.
Yes, I quite wished I lived back in Zion.


I think we first bonded over J.Crew.
But maybe it was Anthro or really good food.
I really wanted to hang with Aubry in Zion.


She has crazy good taste in decorating and fashion. 
Plus she's an expert in make-up and #hashtaggin'
I bet we'd be besties if I lived in Zion.


Finally we met one fine day when I visited Zion.
We got shellacked at Nailed! and sugared at Tulie.
The morning flew by with that beautiful girly.


Thank you, Aubry, for your humor, your inspiration, your friendship.
I think we had quite a fun internet courtship.
But I'm so happy we're now real-life friends...
....even when I'm not in Zion.


Have a wonderful birthday, dear Aubry.
I know you will make 30 look absolutely lovely.


xoxo
Teri


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger