tattoos

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Accessories for the DEAD


Halloween is less than a week away!! -- now is the perfect time to pull out all your favourite spooky accessories (although I like to wear my skulls and spiders year round.) I'm 98.3% sure that I'll be one of those granny's with the tacky halloween vests on. You know, with the matching earrings and pins. It's probably a bad sign that I already like those types of clothes, and secretly wish to wear them (including christmas and cat sweaters too.)


But I'm pretty sure zombies and ghouls aren't interested in my cat sweaters -- or are they..??


It's in these moments where I wish I knew how to work photoshop... I guess my art renderings of an 8 year old will have to do...

Getting back to the halloween jewelry...



Some of my favourite accessories come from the company Kreepsville 666 -- the original 'Scare Wear'.



















And a random mish mash of spooktacular accessories I found online...




















haha, look, it's a bloody finger...





Now, I found this necklace online but couldn't see who created this masterpiece. It was titled as a 'zombie portrait necklace', but to me makes me think of Mrs. Lovett and her famous meat pies.  :)

All above accessories are Kreepsville, Tarina Tarantino, Betsey Johnson, Rock Rebel, actual halloween costume accessories, and some unknowns that I found on Australian website redstripeclothing(.com) 

xoxoxo...

ps:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger