tattoos

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Costume Idea: Strawberry Shortcake


I was seriously considering doing a Strawberry Shortcake costume for halloween this year. And I'm not talking about the sexy / slutty version either:




Or the new / modern Strawberry Shortcake:





I'm talking about the 1980s classic Strawberry Shortcake -- like this!!




When I was researching this months ago I did find someone on etsy.com that was selling this homemade costume, but can't seem to find that same seller any longer. I did find the costume on google search but when I click on it I can't seem to find where you would purchase it..?? I don't know. I'm giving it a half-ass attempt anyways -- or need more coffee in my system. Anyhoooo! Here's what I found:







I think this version would be WAY MORE FUN. Don't you think?!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger