tattoos

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

bristyl


Ever since before I can remember, Aubs was our babysitter. 

Once, my parents were on vacation so she watched all five of us for a week. 

On a trip to the grocery store, the lady at the cash register was gushing over the whole family and especially little Noah. She told Aubs, "He is just too cute, just like his mom!" We all played along, calling Aubs "mom" until we left the grocery store, much to her embarrassment. 

At the age of twenty, Aubs was the type of woman even strangers recognized as kind and nurturing. I feel so lucky that she continues to be someone I trust completely: like an older sister who will look out for me the rest of my life. Its just a small part of her remarkable nature. 

Happy Birthday Aubs! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger