tattoos

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

who what where when why wednesday.

q:


what's your blog address?


a:

justlikemarypoppins.blogspot.com
duh.


my google reader is full of a lot of design blogs. 
those are exciting... but sometimes they're boring. def not as exciting as real people blogs.
i want to add your blog to my reader.
you know, peek into the life of other people. {you} not just designers.
after all, that's what blogging is really all about: voyeurism.
p.s.  even if you think i know your address, leave it!  leave it for others. a new blog address is like gold!

p.s.s. the other day i met a blog reader {hiiiii shannon!} in the sales room of anthropologie. it was so fun! i'm by no means a recognizable blogger, but on saturday i was! clue #1 anthropologie is a really safe place if you're looking for me on a saturday afternoon. but my favorite part was when she spied jen behind the 32094398327 piles of clothes in that cramped up room and said, "and you must be bestie jen!" i loved it!

p.s.s.s. did you know the word "bestie" is completely horrible in my mind? the whole thing was born out of mockery of people who use that word seriously... and it stuck! now, i can't refer to my best friend jennifer by any other name.  she's bestie jen. it just doesn't seem right.

p.s.s.s.s. when i write this blog, the only people i think are reading it out there are my mom and robin. sometimes, when someone other than my mom and robin mention something to me about what they read on my blog {like, say a client or a co-worker} i have a shiver of panic. like they violated my privacy. but then i remember it's the WORLD WIDE WEB.
welcome to my corner of it, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger