tattoos

Sunday, October 23, 2011

you make thirty look amazing


Let me just say that you are an incredible person.  Everything you do is over the top with perfection. Am I right or am I right??

And although your "mushy" side doesn’t come out very often, you are unbelievably thoughtful and care more about other people than you do yourself. 

Here’s some proof:


You threw me the sweetest baby shower. (not to even mention all of the other baby showers you have thrown that have been completely amazing!)



These really were perfection. I tried making them after this and they were not nearly as pretty


You slaved away all day at my open house while I was somewhere in "la la land" ready to get married in a few hours.   


 Not only did you drive to Washington for my reception, but If it hadn't been for you, this arch would have been completely bare. 


Just one of the sweetest outfits Sophie got from you. That girl has more clothes from Aunt Aubry than from any other relative. 

There are a ton of times when you have come through and helped a sister, brother, cousin, friend, and stranger out. For real. I see it in almost everything you do. The only thing you do for yourself is watch reality TV and sit in your PJ's. But everything else is with the mindset of helping and serving others.

I'm so glad bestie Jen is making this countdown till your birthday happen. It gives people a chance to tell you how great you really are! So for your birthday this year, I hope you are spoiled and completely taken care of! If people gave back a small fraction of themselves to you the way you do for them, you would be living in constant comfort and love. And I hope that is exactly how it is for your 30th birthday. 


Happy Birthday Aubry! You make 30 look better than anyone I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger