tattoos

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dear Fashion Diary: Zellers Gran


There's nothing overly special about my outfit here. What I do want to focus on is my new sweater that I'm wearing. Pretty cute hey? Zellers, people. Zellers. Damnit, Zellers should be paying me for all the advertising I keep doing for them. For any foreign friends out there reading this and wondering what Zellers is; it's a Canadian department store, known for their cheap prices and a favourite amongst all the grannies. It's not a surprise that Zellers has slowly become one of my main shopping destinations lately, since a lot of my friends call me a granny anyways. Hell, they even threw me a granny themed party for my stag for Pete's sake (see, I kinda talk like a granny too, haha.)
Reasons why I'm a 'granny':

  •  I like to spend my nights at home watching tv and then go to bed early-ish (according to them.)
  • I enjoy anything made out of crochet, any flower patterned things, and my love of clothes that cover me from neck to ankle.
  • I drive like a granny.
  • I listen to granny/grandpa radio.
  • My love of knick knacks and cat sweaters.
  • I love to shop at Zellers.

Anyways. I bought the sweater for $40, but seriously, give it a week or two and it'll probably go on sale. Zellers always has marked down prices on their clothes. Sweater is available in the black, or army green.
ps: my skirt is from Zellers too, hahaaa...


In China Town...


xoxoxo...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger