tattoos

Saturday, October 22, 2011

eight months ago today....


Dearest Aunite

Exactly 8 months ago today you were driving up at 5 in the morning to see me for the very first time. You dropped everything and even got pulled over because you were in such a rush. Luckily the nice police man let you go ticket-free because he understood you were coming to see the next girl baby Bennion. I was the next, because you were the first!


"You were the first person to hold me besides my parents." 


 "You were the first person to ever put baby tights on me."


 "You were the first to paint my wiggly little toes."


 "You were the first person to buy me designer skinny jeans."

Auntie Aubry, my toes have been bare ever since that picture was taken 5 months ago, my cheeks have been missing your kisses and my heart has been missing your snuggles.

Just like you were driving up to see me 8 months ago, I will soon be coming down to see you. Prepare yourself, because I give the sweetest, most tender kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger