tattoos

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Girl Crush

Holy shit. So you know that amazing Corpse Bride costume I posted last week? Well, I just found the source. Her name is Malro-Doll. I found her on Deviant Art, with pages and pages of her in different cosplay costumes -- not only that, but each costume is done so extremely well that I simply had to share some of my favourites with you. We'll start with her impressive interpretation on the Corpse Bride:



Corpse Bride Emily with Victor -- and even Scraps the dog!


Absolutely amazing. The Corpse Bride with her friend, Maggot.



- Leeloo Dallas and her Multi Pass!



- Queen of Hearts



- Cinderella



- Jessica Rabbit


I always said that Jessica Rabbit would be a fun halloween costume, but you'd have to do her exactly like the movie. My question is: How would you keep your dress up like that?! I'd be scared of having a serious wardrobe malfunction!






Want to see the rest? Click HERE

xoxoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger