tattoos

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

brooke




my dearest aubry......

30(!) i am so happy you are as old as me now. 30 is lucky to have you, 30 is fun…you will rock 30’s
world.

there are some awesome things about 30, I looked it up….

30 is a semiperfect number….which means ‘practically perfect’ just like you.
you have to be 30 to become a u.s. senator.
30 rock.
then there were the infamous 30 pieces of silver….but that is just a lesson to be learned.
30 rhymes with dirty, sturdy, flirty, purty….those are fun.
30 is how old I am…
30x30 is how many times i looked at your blog before i finally commented…
30 hours is probably how much sleep i lost thinking of what to write for this blog post….i mean, this is
the biggest audience of blog readers i will ever write for.
30 seconds is how long it took me to realize no amount of time will do my feelings justice.

i mean, how can i explain…you are like my google….my ask jeeves…..

which shoes do i buy?
what color to paint my nails? (also how to paint the 3rd finger different)
which counter to shop at at nordstroms?
new music?
movies? nevermind…you like scary movies that would make me cry.
what should i take to the fondue party?
my t.v. text/pen pal on all things reality…..
and many, many more.

who else would volunteer to step in and raise my children if i didn’t make it home one snowy night on I-
15?

how did i go 29 years without that????

thank goodness it wasn’t longer….

you just made 30 a whole lot more popular my friend.

thanks to bestie jen for letting me be included….

love you aubry….i hope it’s the best birthday yet

(i stole this picture from your blog because it makes me laugh when i see it. sharing a dressing room on
our first outing is saying something…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger