tattoos

Monday, October 24, 2011

it's been ten years since i've worn white socks.

i wore my first socks of the season the other day.

there's a chance no one will appreciate this except robin - a lover of fall, currently residing in florida, where there's no such thing as the fall/winter season, so she sports flip flops every day. {mustberough}

but i did it. i wore socks. for the first time since..... earlier this year. 
i sure don't like doing laundry, but i doooo love getting to the bottom of my laundry pile and finding 348932748 mismatched socks that need pairing.
it must be the compulsive everything-has-its-place tendency in me.



a coupla thoughts on socks:

1. i never, ever, never wear white socks. 

2. my socks never match my wardrobe, but they definitely can't be white. and probably not even cream. i feel like a 12 year old boy in ill-fitting church clothes in white socks.

3.  i never, ever, never lose socks to the dryer bin. the sock-eater that eats your socks knows to stay away from my socks. 

4.i prefer men's socks. j.crew men's socks if we're getting particular. {shop the outlet or factory online for the cheapies.}

5.  there's no better feeling than a freshly pulled up sock around your calf. so satisfying.

 here are some of my favs:















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger