tattoos

Friday, October 21, 2011

Rainbows & Manic Panic

Anyone who works the full-time Monday to Friday gig knows how long the work week can be. So by the time you hit friday you almost feel like celebrating. In ode to my favourite day of the week I thought we'd celebrate with some happy rainbows. And not just that, but rainbow colored hair. Even better.












Alternative model Amelia Nightmare (love the name.)




Lady Gaga...


And I found these next three girls online with their perfect rainbow colored tresses, and looking so cute and pretty...






I imagine doing AND maintaining your hair like this must be a pain in the butt. I always wonder, wouldn't all the colors bleed into one another in the shower?? That's the thing about these punky colors; it would be nice if they were more of a permanent dye. I've mainly tried the Manic Panic line. Right now I'm addicted to mixing the dyes with my conditioner and adding a splash of pastel color to my blonde hair.





And here are the colors I've experimented with, so far:

ELECTRIC BANANA




ULTRA VIOLET
(mixed with conditioner)




HOT HOT PINK




ATOMIC TURQUOISE
(mixed with conditioner)




I've also tried the Virgin Snow, but unfortunately it really didn't do anything, and I'm still searching for the white hair that I'm always longing to have... *sigh*



For now I think the next color combo I might try will be the blue, on one side, and some purple on the other side. If I'm not too lazy this weekend I'll give it a try.  :)

xoxoxo...


Model Raquel Reed



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger