tattoos

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

beat ya!




Happy Birthday to Me!  I beat you to 30 Aubry, and let me tell you, you have so much to look forward to....30 is great.  With this single Countdown-to-30-Blog-Post, I think I have officially out-posted myself on my own blog!  The fact that I am blogging should tell you how special you are.

It has been great getting to knowing you...starting with sharing a cubicle wall over 5 years ago...to getting stuck in the elevator at work with our awesome co-workers...to having a winter-wonder-land sledding party at work...to balancing the bubble on the Wii Fit board...to getting your hair cut and colored in the kitchen sink...to landscaping your backyard and then mowing it with a weed eater...to having the best carpool partner ever (I'm sure the feeling is mutual)...to letting my two little boys play with all the buttons, switches, and knobs in your car...to late-night trips to the airport...you know, it ain't no thang!  


Hope the countdown continues to go well and we all enjoy hearing more fun things about how cool you are!  Happy 30th Birthday!

Dave, Lauren, Wesley, and Mason Lehman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger