tattoos

Monday, October 24, 2011

april


It was fall 2000 in Rexburg, Idaho. I had moved into a white house with 8 other girls (someone should have checked my sanity). Amongst all of this estrogen flamed madness, I met Aubry Elizabeth Bennion. And what fun ensued.

Between cute card wars (don’t ever start one with her unless you are prepared to loose), decorating cakes (yes, I take credit for her igniting her cake decorating skills), hanging clouds on the walls (they were amazing), and so much more you couldn’t understand unless you lived there, I snagged a life long friend.

Let me just say that Aubry is the bestest friend, the cutest decorator, the most talented person I know. I love that I can count Aubry as a friend, even if she is going to be so old now! Enjoy the month of attention kiddo, you deserve it!

Happy 30th Birthday!  April Ann Marie C. Aston Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger