tattoos

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

words i spell wrong. all the time.


they call me professor higgins at work, you know.
a name a own with pride.
AND i was spelling bee champ in 4th AND 7th grade.

but sometimes my fingers take control and it comes out all wrong.

i have to spell these words ALL THE TIME.
and i spell them wrong ALL THE TIME.
so much so, that i keep a sticky note next to my keyboard to remind myself how much easier my life would be if i could just learn to spell these words right the first time.

exercise
{excercise, exersize, the possibilities are endless with this one}

accommodating
{accomodating.  dang m.}

corridor
{cooridor}

coordination
{corrdination.  maybe these two have something to do with each other?}

traffic
{traffice.  every time. that's such a lame one to misspell}

alignment
{alighnment.  i don't even know where that comes from.}

commitment
{committment.}

landscaping
{landscapting}

i drive myself mad doing this.  you'd think i'd learn.
especially with the glaring red you-spelled-that-word-WRONG line in microsoft word.

duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger