tattoos

Thursday, May 12, 2011

So sorry my darlings!

I have been gone for such a long time and I apologise my darlings! So much has happened and I have been doing so much but I should never neglect my readers!

First things first: I am no longer getting married. It was a mutual decision and we are still together so it's for the best really:) I'm selling my bridesmaid dresses from Topshop on eBay if anyone is interested 
here, here, here and here:)


2. I am obsessed with Eat Pray Love. I watched the movie on a whim and now I can't stop watching it. I have also just bought the book as I love reading. It's a true story about a woman who leaves her husband and goes traveling to Italy, India and Bali. It speaks volumes to me and has really hit a spot.


3. I am also loving The Tourist with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. It takes place in Venice and Paris and is a brilliant film.


4. I love Maybelline's Colour Sensational The Shine. I have it in 3 colours- Pink Fizz, Kiss Pearl and Mauve Diamonds. I particularly love Mauve Diamonds as it has a nice glittery shimmer.
Top to Bottom- Mauve Diamonds, Kiss Pearl, Pink Fizz



Hopefully I shall be blogging more frequently now but I did say that last time but this time I shall make more of an effort:)

Love Freya
xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger