tattoos

Thursday, May 19, 2011

the.interview:anna-louise

Today, I would like to introduce you to another friend and blogger, Anna Atkinson from Anna-Louise, click here to view her blog. Anna lives in Cape Town and is freelancing for Fairlady magazine. As you can see by her blog, Anna loves all things trendy and beautiful. I did a little Q&A with here and so here is a little more info about Anna...



1.     Why did you start blogging?
My inspiration to start blogging came from the movie Julie and Julia. For those of you who haven’t seen the movie it’s basically about a young New Yorker Julie Powell, who aspires to cook all 524 recipes of chef- Julia Child’s cookbook in 365 days and blog about it. I had just gotten into baking, so I thought I’d blog about recipes I’ve tried, fashion and other pretty things in my life.

2.     What inspires you to blog regularly?
A lot of things inspire me to blog daily- new fashion trends, new recipes, a new item of clothing I have my eye on or even just the “thought for the day” I try post daily…

3.     Would you get a tattoo, what and where?
NO,  I wouldn’t get a tattoo.  Not because I don’t like them but mainly because I don’t think I would suit it - and also I don’t think I could handle the pain, apparently they are really sore?  But when I look at someone like Kat von D, from Miami Ink- I think she looks really cool and suits all those tattoos.

4.     What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Craziest thing.. I’m not a crazy girl. I could never jump out a plane or anything along those lines. I’m a huge baby when it comes to those things. One holiday, I remember, my family and I were in Thailand and my dad made me go parasailing, you know when you go behind a boat on a parachute- I cried the whole 5 minutes I was up in the sky.

5.     If you could be a singer or rock star, who would you want to be like?
I’d defiantly be Lady Gaga.

6.     If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be with and why?
Right now, I’d love to have lunch with Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen so she could tell me all that went down weeks before the royal wedding and what went into making Kate Middleton’s wedding dress.
Here are some of Anna's interview inspired pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger