tattoos

Friday, May 27, 2011

my main man.

it's cousin time in the teton valley.
cousin time means kai time... you know, my favorite little man.

on the surface, the purpose of the trip was to see cousin christian graduate from high school, but secretly i took a day and a half off work and drove five hours in each direction to see kai.

i pulled into town just in time to make it to the high school and secure my spot in the bleachers.
i got the hooping and hollaring welcome from the adults in the family, but then - as if we were living in a movie - this sweet guy came running toward me {an accomplishment in and of itself} to give me a squeeze and have one of those silver screen loving embraces. 


i dropped my purse, got myself down on the floor and we hugged our lives away.
we may have created a little bit of a scene.... we had at least 4 cameras flashing in our direction.

  but it was so sweet... a scene gladly made in front of the entire teton valley.


and in case anyone needs more, here's some more kai around the house.

kai shows me his buddy:

and kai's personal dinner table.  the perfect little space between the countertop.
look! his legs don't even hang over the ledge.

if only y'all were lucky enough to squeeze on this little guy and see him in action.
he'd make you all melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger