tattoos

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BOOOOOO porter air!

i have heard many lovely things about porter air.  so i was very excited when they had a seat sale for my trip home from toronto to the soo.  i booked my flight and cow and i were set.  or so i thought.  

tonight i sat down to call both cathay and porter to confirm that cow would be flying with me (my cousin who works for an airline suggested this, otherwise i wouldn't have called).  boy am i glad i called!  turns out that porter air WILL NOT take pets on their flights!!  NO PETS ALLOWED!  not even under the plane!!  as a result, i had to cancel my flight which costs $50 plus tax and the remainder can be used as "porter credit" but expires in a year!  WTF?!  

i am unimpressed.  thus, cow and i are on hold with air canada to confirm that he can join me before i book (another) flight home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger