tattoos

Thursday, May 12, 2011

p.interesting.

Caution: This is written by Ali Wright not Aubry Bennion

I considered myself a lucky lady when I was asked to guest post on this FAMOUS blog!!
I feel like I could write about almost any topic but thanks to aubry,
I'm OBSESSED with pinterest.
I am an organizer and have a creative mind.
So pinterest makes it easy for me to organize all those creative juices.
With all of the beautiful things buzzing around it makes my mind race with new projects.
This is good & bad. {note: i have limited time}
I thought I would share with you some of my favorites from recent...and urge you to get a profile if you don't because it's a great way to store ideas & neat things you find!












As a side note -- some of you may have thought I would write on the topic of marriage.
 I've been married for 3 weeks today.
I'm no expert on the subject but one HUGE thing I've learned so far is this motto:
{which i came across on pinterest}

 
love what you have. 
and don't have too much.

xoxo ali
p.s. aubry you can come back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger