tattoos

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cow's new toy

ok, so what if all i talk about is cow??
i have a good story for you!

yesterday before school, i was in my room getting ready when kelly knocked on my door and asked if he could put the cat in my room.  i said that was fine and asked why.  kelly went on to explain that cow had just come out from under the TV stand with......a dead bird.  

this immediately makes me laugh and then i have a few questions:
1.  how did a bird get into my eigthth floor apartment?
2.  was the bird alive when it got in?  i supposed it would have to have been....otherwise how would it get in?
3.  did the bird die of natural causes?
4.  do i have a murderer on my hands?!?!?!?

thoughts on these questions is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger