tattoos

Monday, May 23, 2011

has anyone seen the reset button??

seriously.
today was a terrible, no good, horrible kind of day. period.
it started out alright.  i was cabbing to school with cow and some of the regulars when we started talking about how terrible mondays are.  then we decided that there should NEVER be staff meetings on mondays...but we had one today after school.  yuck. 
i think i was jinxed for having this conversation.
i arrived at school (after being away last week) to a seriously messy classroom.  all of my cupboard doors were open and  stuff was pulled out of some of them.  i asked the head of cleaners to come and asked her "why?" in vietnamese.  she can't speak english but she started taking pictures.  two minutes later there is an announcement that we had been broken into over the weekend.  good news.  i was one of the lucky ones.  NOT. 
so stuff everywhere, i try to get organized for my day.  but i'm thirsty.  go to get my BRAND new water bottle from the bird's nest in beijing.  it's GONE.  crappy.  go on to my computer to print out my day plan.  EVERYTHING is gone!  my entire computer has been wiped out.  ALL of my documents, all of my programs, EVERYTHING!  talk about crappy!  also missing, randomly, 3 cartons of milk. 
so that was exciting! 
my morning was only brightened when one of the grade 5 girls came up to me and said that i looked thinner today!  why thank you!  hahaha.
anyway, the rest of my day was fairly uneventful comparatively.  but today definitely did nothing to prove my theory about mondays wrong!!  let's hope tomorrow is WAY, WAY better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger