tattoos

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a little bit of OCD

they say that everyone has a little bit of OCD in them.  i do believe that we have talked about this before. 
WELL, my dear friend (we'll call him PHILLY BEAR so that things remain anonymous) has a lot of OCD.  but in the best, most organized way. 
when i was last with philly bear, i was checking my email and he was disgusted to see that i hadn't permanently deleted the spam from my junk mail and my deleted folder.  he proceeded to show me just how easy it was.
"see, junk mail, select all, delete. deleted, select all, delete.  now your email and your world are less cluttered!"

he was right.  i now find myself constantly deleting my junk and deleted folders.  i don't know why.  it just feels like the right thing to do.

thanks philly bear ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger