tattoos

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

10.things.

1. We get to vote in the Municipal Elections today!
2. Jessica Holley and I attempting to dye our hair with food colouring after 3 bottles of wine. Unfortunately I don't have photos to share.
3. Here are some of the beautiful treasure's I bought at the auction yesterday:
60 piece James Ken 'Trellis Rose' tea/coffee/dinner set
17 piece Colclough Tea Set
5 Chelsea bowls and 3 blue and white plates
4. A very relevant video when it comes to my obsession with birds, it's called 
Portlandia: Put a Bird on it, click here to view the video - too funny.
5. The exciting development in my Kapas corporate identity with Stevie.
6. A rainbow just for you.
7. "God blesses those whose hearts are pure, 
for they see God."      - Matthew 5:8
8. I know I might be over doing the bird thing, but I have to share these awesome bird images.
9. I am so happy I just made my mark.
10. Smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger