tattoos

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Zellers: Not just for granny's and crackheads.

I love Zellers. hahaha. Although the only thing that really forces me to go in there is the pharmacy where I go in to pick up my monthly birth control prescription. And I always look forward to it. I have several reasons why I love Zellers (and it's not their ugly color theme of red and grey. Blech.) The one I shop at always plays oldies on their stereo system and let me just say, it's sooooo relaxing to shop to..!! I'm always bopping around down the aisles, along with the granny and crackhead regulars. I also love Zellers cause I always find cool shit there, and for super cheap.  Like these shoes:


Minus the boots. I bought those at Spring Shoes on a crazy sale. The nude pumps I got on sale for only 17 bucks. And paid similar for the cute brown 70s looking wedges and the black cork wedges. I've so far only worn each pair once (including the boots). I find a lot of the times I always leave the house in the same shoes, either my kitty cat mary janes or my vans runners. Yep, I definitely got my money's worth on those two.

Okay, so this next photo here doesn't really showcase these pants all too well. Actually it doesn't showcase them at all. Cause you can't see the awesome details on these wicked pant/leggings I got from my beloved Zellers, haha. The "pant/leggings" are exactly that -- it's a thicker cotton so it feels like a pant, but the elastic waist and fit kind of make it a legging...??? *scratching head*... The details you can't really see is the stitching along the thigh and knee area, and the thick silver ankle zippers. Best part is that they look good, are comfy and they only cost me $30. I wish I bought a second pair. It's hard for me to find pants that I am 100% satisfied in. Actually, now that I think of it, 80% of the pants I own right now (and I don't own many!) are from Zellers, lol.


See, I'm wearing my kitty cat mary janes.  :)

I've also just found these shoes -- which I think are soooo steampunk..!!



I'm quite shocked that I didn't buy them -- and they were on a great sale.... Maybe I'll go back and check up on them.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger