tattoos

Friday, August 26, 2011

Surrounded by Idiots

I was coming home from grocery shopping tonite, loaded down by heavy canvas bags, trying hard for my shakey skinny arms not to buckle. Luckily the elevator I was waiting for didn't take long. I enter, press my floor, step back. Couple walks in, stupid guy says "Number 4 please." At that instant moment I am annoyed. I'm not even standing close to the buttons. He could have easily just pressed his own damn number as soon as he came in. Normally I wouldn't care if someone asked me to press their floor number, it usually happens a lot in a full elevator, but in this case it was just the three of us -- guy and girl with zero crap and me with a million bags. I'm annoyed that this idiot has zero common sense to realize this. As we rode up in complete silence I sat there thinking how I wish I could be forward like Larry David, for just one day. Any fans of the HBO comedy tv series Curb Your Enthusiasm know exactly who Larry David is (ps: for those who don't, he's also co-creator of Seinfeld.) I myself have seen only three full episodes of his show. One as recently as just the other night. I always liked Larry David, but it was just that last show I watched that made me a fan. Well, maybe 'fan' is too strong of a word. I think you'd have to watch all of the series in order to be able to call yourself that, no? Anyways, one things for sure, I love how forward he is; how he 100% says what's on his mind. Cause so many times you go through life and if someone does something annoying or stupid you just brush it off, like this dude in the elevator. It would be nice if you could just turn and say "I'm sorry, can't you see that my hands are full..???!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger