tattoos

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

she's learning!

yesterday i posted that i missed my cow boy.  mom commented on my post and it was really funny.  what she wrote was funny but i also think that it sounds like something i would write so i wanted to share it with you:

He's being pretty crazy right now, Em. A little on the wild side. And I don't want you to think we aren't taking care of him, but today Dad was outside sanding and when he stopped he heard this little "meow" behind him. He turned around and thought "that cat looks alot like Cow!" And guess what, it WAS Cow!!!! So, he casually walked over and picked him up and got lots of loving. I guess he forgot to latch the door and Cow opened it on his own. What a smart little kitty. Thought you might get a little laugh out of it. Ttys. Love Mom xoxoxo and Cow xoxoxo 

isn't my mama funny??  and isn't my dad a good cat catcher??  and isn't my cow a smart boy?!  
i think SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger