tattoos

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hoarders

Watching Hoarders tonite has inspired today's blog entry. I'm going to show you what it means to be an Organized Hoarder, as I like to call myself, hahaha. Let's start with the most cherished possessions: The Accessories.  :)

The bracelet drawer

Where I store some of my earrings, rings and pendants

SOME of the hair accessories. I have 3 other areas where I store headbands, hair clips, bows and all that good stuff.

I love these kiddie hair clips you can buy at Shoppers Drug Mart or Safeway. I like wearing stuff that's intended for little girls.  :)

Purses...

Random hoarding shelf, all dusted and angled properly, lol. And yes, I will know if something has been moved! My sister and old roommate already tested that theory once before.

This is what an organized hoarding closet looks like...

And a sneak peak at some of the toy collection, which I guess counts as hoarding as well..??


I sometimes wonder what it would be like to simplify my life and completely get rid of everything -- or at least a very large chunk of stuff. I think it could be very therapeutic, and cleansing. I always liked the message that the movie Fight Club gave, about our possessions eventually owning us and how you should stand up against senseless consumerism and free your life from that. More or less.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
Tyler Durden



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger