tattoos

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dear Fashion Diary: Looking like Cyndi Lauper


- Waitress: "I love your style! You look like that singer, ooohhhh, what's her name?!! She's a singer from a band, waaaay back when I was younger... has blonde hair."
- Me: "Blondie?"
- Waitress: "YES! You totally look like her..!! My mom used to play her record all the time and we'd dance to it in the livingroom. She sings Girls Just Want to Have Fun, right?"
- Me: "Aaaah, you mean Cyndi Lauper."

I'm flattered either way. Although Debbie Harry and Cyndi Lauper are nothing alike.


Here's a better photo of the outfit. Me shopping at Winners, lounging on the most adorable chair. That would look sooooo good in the purple room. Unfortunately it wouldn't really fit in my hoarding house. Hmmmm, maybe in the livingroom.... I wonder if I can convince Jarred that we need a purple chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger