tattoos

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

seriously so awesome.



awesome that:

1.  bestie jen has a credit card with a photo of the cupcakes i made for her wedding.
2.  she let me take a picture of it.
3.  she gave me permission to post a picture of her credit card on my blog.

we're tight like that.

sweet ed parker ordered jen a cupcake credit card when they got married.  like, he picked it out himself. it was a raging success everywhere we went. "what a fun card!  i love it!" says the cashier at anthropologie, nordstrom, hip + humble, the gas station, yada...

so when it came time for a new credit card, the cupcake theme was already set.  it just required an updated version.

it's original art and i'm honored!
makes me want a cupcake credit card!  mine's grey. boring.

the inner scaredy cat in me went overboard on the blur tool. i don't want any of my blog readers stealing my bestie's identity.
{i mean, take it if you will... but know there's more lucrative identities out there to steal.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger