tattoos

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good grief!!

I know, I know!! It's been a while. Also, it appears as if typing on my iPad avec auto correct is taking away from my signature style. ANYWAY, Linds said that I had to blog before I left so I could tell you about saying goodbye etc. Well, I'm sitting in the Soo airport and my flight is delayed and I am a bit nervous about getting to toronto in time for my next flight BUT I'm here. I'm not likely going to get an emergency exit seat so cross your fingers for an aisle!!!

As for this morning, I had to say goodbye to cow. That sucked. Huge. I cried, like a baby, starting at 6 this morning. Blah. Then we drove to the Soo
And every time I thought about him, I cried. FYI.

Then there was the cry saying bye to my aunts and then my parents. I hate goodbyes. So why do I choose a profession where I always have to say goodbye??? Who knows.

Anyway, I plan to be back at the blog faithfully once I'm in Kuwait and don't fret, I have a list of things to blog about because I am so far behind.

The end. See you in Kuwait. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger