tattoos

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Monster High

I fell in love with the Monster High dolls when they popped up late last year. How could you not! Already being a fan of the classic monsters I right away thought this was a cute idea. These girls (and boys!) are the teenage children of such monsters as Frankenstein, the Werewolf, and Dracula..!!




- Draculaura: Daughter of Dracula
- Lagoona Blue: Daughter of the Sea Monster
- Clawdeen Wolf: Daughter of the Werewolf
- Frankie Stein: Daughter of Frankenstein
- Cleo de Nile: Daughter of The Mummy
- Ghoulia Yelps: Daughter of The Zombies
- Deuce Gorgon: Son of Medusa

And many many more!

I already own Frankie Stein. Jarred bought her for me last year. She sits in the purple room, reminding me to style my hair and put on some makeup. It works 20% of the time... Okay, make that 2%. I do love those shoes..!!  :)


And just TONITE me and Jarred went to Walmart to pick up some odds and ends and found Ghoulia Yelps, which was on my 'I Want' list.

Here she is with her pet owl, Sir Hoots A Lot.  :)

And check out her cute purse..!!

The newest thing I just discovered today are the halloween costumes...





Some cosplay girls:

I think they're so cute. I just have one more doll I want (Lagoona Blue) and then I'll be happy....  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger