tattoos

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Fashion Diary: The Drunken Edition

I don't know if this photo is the best choice for my first official 'Fashion Diary' entry, cause, a) I'm drunk as a skunk, and b) I'm posing with this dude. Don't get me wrong though, this "dude" (I believe his name was Ryan..??) was quite the gentleman and never once gave me the creepy vibes -- if so I wouldn't have been hanging out with him! He was very friendly and added some entertainment to the night. Although from what I heard from my friends I was 'entertaining' enough..!! And we'll leave it at that. Anyhoooooo, I did cover Dude Ryan's face -- thought it'd be more proper to do so. Btw, this is the extent of my computer skills.

So why did I choose this photo..?? Cause it's the only decent (?) shot I got of my entire outfit!

- Leather vest: Buffalo -- got it for super cheap on their Boxing Day sales. At first I almost regretted the purchase, feeling that it was an impulse buy (I'm known to do this), but now love it. The best part is that it keeps you nice and warm. I hate being cold. That's why I'm always wearing some type of shrug, or cover-up, or cardigan, or hoodie, or afghan, hahahaa...
- Top: Forever 21.
- Dress: Winners.
- Tights: H&M. These are so cool that even some guy came up to me and complimented them..!!  ;)
- Shoes: Steve Madden -- bought them in Las Vegas.
- Clutch: Loungefly.
- Hair: Manic Panic's Ultra Violet, diluted in conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger