tattoos

Thursday, August 18, 2011

let the wish list-ing begin.


if i'm going to live these next few months with the goal of a great birthday in mind - and not the anxiety-ridden one i imagine it to be - then i ought to keep pace with my love for things.  birthday present things, in particular.

for all who say i'm hard to shop for: that's a lie. i'm a lover of all things... too many things... if it's cute, i'll love it.  if it's for my house, my bod, my feet, my nails, my stomach, guaranteed i'll love it. you guys, that covers a lot of things.

but today, i love these things. these books. they're delicious to my eyes. and if i was a money spender, i'd snatch the both of them up right this second.

aaaaand.  this just in: the d*s book tour is coming to slc on november 8 - almost birthday time - with a promise that it won't just be a stand in line book tour.  it will be a crafting hour + partaaaay.
happy birthday, aubry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger