tattoos

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dear Fashion Diary: Sweaty & Stupid in August

I love the way my outfit turned out a few weeks ago when we went to the multicultural festival Heritage Days. This is one of my favorite summer events and we go every year. I usually end up eating the same things (haha, same when I go to Taste of Edmonton) and always come ready to shop, cause I always find something neat to add to the wardrobe. Last year I bought these beautiful bangles from the India tent:


This year was all about the colorful beaded rings -- only $4 each! I loooove them..!!


Now, here's where the 'sweaty' and 'stupid' come in. I'm learning that wearing nylons in +300 weather is highly uncomfortable and not only leaves you incredibly sweaty feeling but also like you're two seconds away from heatstroke or passing out..!! = Sweaty.

And not wearing any sunscreen = Stupid..!!!!


I have to say, this is one of my favorite t-shirts. I bought it at a tattoo convention a couple of years ago. The company is called Akumu Ink. Not only is the design awesome but the fit and comfort is most excellent. Click on the link if you want to check out all of their tee's. I might have to place an order myself.  ;)


xoxoxoxo,


ps: I reeeeeeally need to get my roots done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger