tattoos

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Fashion Diary: Dressing like your kid

Me and my husband are so perfect for one another. We collect toys, like to watch cartoons, and dress like kids. Pretty much.

These photos worked out wonderfully as we were in Toys R Us shopping for a birthday gift for our nephew (cause we never go to Toys R Us just for ourselves to look at all the new toys. Never. *ahem*), and the perfect setting to document my outfit for the Fashion Diary..!!


This was my first time wearing my new Demonia platform mary janes. I wasn't sure (yet) if I liked them or not..?? Of-course when Jarred said they reminded him of cartoon feet that somehow made me like them even more.

Jarred looking extra cute....


xoxoxoxo...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger