tattoos

Sunday, June 26, 2011

ok! insider's notebook.


bestie jen + i bought trashy mags for our vegas road trip - people, in touch, us weekly, and ok!
if anyone is curious, we are very current on khloe kardashian's weight loss, selena gomez's hospital stay {she's not pregnant, just malnourished} and tomkat's florida working vacation.

if there were quizzes, we would have done them.  we should have picked up a seventeen magazine. dang it.

there was, though, a style survey with paris hilton.  she dots her i's with hearts, by the way. 

we answered along the way.  you should too.

name:  aubry bennion.
hometown:  san diego, ca.
current project: getting seven shades of brown.
my style, in a word:  bright.
my first serious splurge:  a camel michael kors handbag.
a trend i wish i never tried:  layering tanks, layering tanks, layering tanks!
a trend i hope never ends:  dresses + jeans.
on my last date i wore:  a striped tuxedo shirt dress, skinnies, grey boots, and a pink belt.
the best style advice i ever got:  unapologetic confidence. no one ever told me i could "pull off" red lips, mismatched clothes.  do not seek approval for your style decisions. just own them.
one beauty product i can't live without:  bobbi brown perfectly defined mascara.
beauty tip my mother taught me:  to apply my creams every night.
the most glamorous moment of my life:  cindy's wedding.  all thanks to travis at the bobbi brown counter.
my favorite chain store:  j.crew
my favorite style blog:  i don't follow any strictly style blogs, but i've always liked a cup of jo's city look.
whose closet i'd most like to raid:  emma pillsbury
what would someone learn about you from seeing inside your closet: rainbow order closet rules apply.  
i wish i had the nerve to wear: high-waisted anything.
i feel beautiful when:  i'm tan.

i dare you to play along. link back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger