tattoos

Friday, June 17, 2011

kitchen book wish list.

in my wildest dreams, i would own all of these cookbooks, schedule a kitchen stay-cation long enough to master everything inside of them, and load my house full of sweet-treat eating friends to enjoy the earnings with me.

because i want to taste every single genius flavors jeni's ever created, but not for $14/pint.



because the cover is the prettiest of all the maracon books i browsed and i've made it my life's mission to use the d@&% almond flour sitting pretty in my freezer.


because anyone who's ever been to mexico knows the popsicles are the best part of the whole gig.


because i see a fab baby shower dessert table in my near future


because we're not going to san fracisco anymore so the store front is out of the picture, but i am redeemed knowing it can bring it all home.


they're all loaded in my amazon shopping cart.
don't tempt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger