tattoos

Thursday, June 30, 2011

i can do it... except for when you can't.

i'm pretty resourceful.
especially because i don't have a husband.
i have to be resourceful.
even if that means using other people's husbands.


but when all the husbands, dads and even uncles shuddered in fright at my latest fix, i knew i needed to pull out the big guns:

the savings account.

husbands, dads, and uncles have saved me from going there a hundred times before. heroes, all of them!

until i said the word "dishwasher"
it was like kryptonite to their souls.
weakening their super-human state nothing more than mortal men.




..... there isn't anything i'd rather be spending my money on than a fancier-than-me dishwasher.
you're all welcome to come over and use my dishwasher.  i'm told it's life changing.

it better be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger